We've made renewing your membership even easier with the automatic renewal option.
To see if you are opted in, sign in to your Twinkl account and visit the 'Payment & Memberships' area. Scroll down the page and click 'Show payment method'. Here you will see a tick box next to 'Annual auto renewal'.
You can find out more about how the auto renewal option works here.
Please note, a monthly membership will automatically renew each month. If you decide you would prefer to renew the membership as an annual membership, you can do this in the 'Payment & Memberships' area of your account. More information on this can be found here.
I want to manually renew my membership
To manually renew your membership, follow these steps:
1) Sign in to your Twinkl account.
2) Click on the pink "Renew" button or visit the membership page.
3) Click on the green 'Select', 'Renew' or 'Upgrade Renew' button underneath the membership you'd like.
4) Click on the green 'Select' button for either the annual or the monthly plan. The annual plan will take one lump sum payment whereas the monthly plan will automatically take a payment each month.
5) Choose your preferred payment method from the options on the screen.
When you've paid, you'll be able to find your membership dates and receipt here.
If you would like any help at all, please get in touch with TwinklCares.