Once a membership has been successfully purchased, a copy of the receipt will be emailed to the email address on the Twinkl account. The receipt can also be downloaded from the Payment & Memberships area of the account.
To download a receipt, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Twinkl account.
- Click on the account symbol at the top right of the page and click 'My Account'.
- Click 'Payment & Memberships'.
- Scroll down to the heading 'Payment History' to see the start and end dates of the most recent and previous membership payments.
- Click the printer icon in the 'Receipt' column to download your receipt as a PDF document to save to your device or print.
Our receipts include a VAT number and can be used for taxation purposes. Please note, our Finance Team are unable to add an address to your membership receipt because the membership is a digital service.
The video below will also demonstrate how to find your payment history and receipts
Having trouble downloading or reading your PDF receipt?
1) Do you have a PDF reader? Many devices have Adobe Reader which you can also download. Or you can download Foxit Reader for free.
Right-click on the receipt icon and select 'Save Link As...'. Save the receipt to your device, for example to the 'Downloads' or 'Desktop' area of your device. Once you have downloaded the receipt, find it in the selected folder of your device, right-click on it, and select 'Open with' to open it with your PDF reader.
2) Change web browser - Find out which browser you're using and change to either Google Chrome or Firefox.
3) Please contact our lovely TwinklCares team, so we can help you!