Twinkl resources can be downloaded from the website or the Twinkl App to iPhone and iPad devices. Follow the steps below to print the resources you have downloaded to your mobile Apple device.
- Make sure your printer supports AirPrint.
- Make sure AirPrint is set up on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure the printer and device are connected to the same Wifi network.
- Open the resource you are wanting to print and look for the square and arrow icon.
- Tap on the icon and tap 'Print'.
- Make sure you can see the name of your printer next to 'Printer' and choose the number of copies you would like to print.
- Tap on 'Print'.
More general information about setting up AirPrint to allow printing from an iPad or iPhone can be found here.
For more information about printing from the MS Office iPad app, simply click here.
If you have the Twinkl App installed, there is some information about printing here.
If you're using an Android phone or tablet, there is some more information on this here.
Please get in touch with TwinklCares if you would like further help printing from your iPhone or iPad.