If a resource isn't downloading correctly, there are a few things you can check.
- Make sure you're logged in by checking that your username is displayed in the top right-hand corner.
- The next thing to look into is whether the resource is available with your current membership level? You can check which membership you have in the ‘Payment & Memberships’ area of your account. You can also look at the download button. If the download button has the name of a membership on it, you will need to upgrade to download the resource. If the download button says ‘Download Now’ it is included in your membership.
- Sometimes, these issues are caused when our members are accidentally registered with more than one email. Try signing in with all the email addresses you may use to find the account that has the active subscription.
- If you have downloaded one resource 5 times in a row, you will see a message and after 5 minutes, you’ll be able to download the resource again.
- Sign out of your account and swap to a different web browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox, sign back in and try to download the resource again.
- Clear your browsing history and cache. Then re-download the resource.
- Does the resource require a PDF reader? Download a free one such as Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader.
You may also find the following articles useful:
If you are still having trouble downloading resources, please get in touch with our TwinklCares team who are happy to help.