You can use the "Save for Later" button to save resources on your mobile, and accessing them later to print.
1) Save a resource by clicking on the blue "Save for Later" button in the top right hand corner of resource picture.
2) Click on the pink "View your saved resources" button to see all the resources in your "Saved For Later" area.
After you've saved the resources, you can find them whilst using a computer or laptop by following the steps below:
1) Sign in to your Twinkl account and access our full (non-mobile) site.
2) Hover your mouse over your name in the top right of the screen and select 'Saved for Later' from the dropdown menu, or click on the link here.
3) You can now create resource folders, drag and drop resources or download all your resources using the instructions on screen.