Once you have activated the Twinkl Tables Assessment (TTA) tool, you will need to create a lesson that includes the MTC Multiplication Tables Check Practice game and share this with the children.
When the children have used their Personal Child Login to access the lesson and play the game, you will be able to see their results in the TTA as a percentage pass rate, pass total and the average time it took for the question to be answered.
You can only see one child’s results at a time. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Twinkl account and go to ‘My Account’, then click ‘My Resources’ followed by ‘MTC Reporting’ and click the link to open the Twinkl Tables Assessment tool
- Click on ‘Pupil’ and select the name of the child you would like to see the results for.
- Select a start and end date if you would like to see results over a certain period of time.
- The results will be displayed as a percentage. Click ‘Pass/Total’ to see the number of times the question was asked and the number of times the question was answered correctly. Click ‘Time’ to see how quickly the question was answered.
- Download results as an Excel spreadsheet by clicking the arrow on the right of the screen above the results.
If a cell is blank, this indicates the question has not yet been asked in the MTC Multiplication Tables Check Practice game.
Further information on using the Twinkl Tables Assessment tool is available for teachers and parents in our blog and in our other FAQ articles, here.