When the children have used their Personal Child Login to access the lesson and play the game, you will be able to see their results in the TTA as a percentage pass rate, pass total and the average time it took for the question to be answered.
You can only see one child’s results at a time. To do this, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Twinkl account and go to ‘My Account’, then click ‘My Resources’ followed by ‘MTC Reporting’ and click the link to open the Twinkl Tables Assessment tool
- Click on ‘Pupil’ and select the name of the child you would like to see the results for.
- Select a start and end date if you would like to see results over a certain period of time.
- The results will be displayed as a percentage. Click ‘Pass/Total’ to see the number of times the question was asked and the number of times the question was answered correctly. Click ‘Time’ to see how quickly the question was answered.
- Download results as an Excel spreadsheet by clicking the arrow on the right of the screen above the results.
If a cell is blank, this indicates the question has not yet been asked in the MTC Multiplication Tables Check Practice game.