Lessons can be created using the Planner tool tab on the desktop version of the website.
Once you've signed in to your Twinkl account, follow the steps below to create a lesson.
Create a lesson
- Click the ‘Go to Lessons’ button.
- Click 'New Lesson' on the left of the screen and enter details about the lesson. Then click 'Save Lesson'.
- Your lesson will appear in the ‘Lesson Overview’ section.
- Search through the resources on site. When you find one to add to your lesson. Click the resource image and drag it to the ‘Planner’ tab on the right of the screen. The planner tool will open, showing a list of the lessons you’ve created.
- Drop the resource on the title of the lesson you want to add it to. The number underneath the lesson name will increase to show the resource has been added to the lesson.
- If a lesson won’t move to the ‘Planner’ tab, click the ‘Launch’ button & then 'Add to Lesson' underneath the resource.
The video below will show you how to create a lesson using the 'Planner' tool and the 'Lessons Overview' area of your account.