Resources can be grouped into a lesson for your own organisation or to share with your learners.
There are a couple of ways to create a lesson. Follow these steps to create a lesson using the Planner tool tab on the desktop version of the website:
- Click on the preview picture of the resource you want to add to a lesson, drag it to the blue Planner tab on the right of the screen and drop it on the disk icon
- Click the pencil next to 'Name your folder...'
- Give your lesson a title, a description, subject & age range
- To add other resources to the lesson, click and drag the preview of the resource to the same folder you've just created in the Planner.
Follow these steps to create a lesson via Lessons Overview and add resources to it:
- Click 'New Lesson' on the left to enter the details about the lesson. Then click 'Save Lesson' to create the lesson.
- Once the lesson has been made, you can return to the homepage. Here you will see the Planner tab on the right of the screen. When you find a resource you would like to add to the lesson, click on the resource image and drag it to the right of the screen. The Planner tool will open and you can drop the resource on the title of the lesson. TwinklGo! resources have an 'Add to Lesson' button which can be used when the resource is open.
The video below will show you how to create a lesson using the 'Planner' tool and the 'Lessons Overview' area of your account.