Sharing resources via a lesson allows learners to access them on devices in the classroom or at home.
Create a PIN for each lesson to give to your learners. To create a PIN, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Twinkl account.
- Click your account icon at the top right of the screen and select 'My Resources' from the drop down menu.
- Find the lesson you’d like to share and click 'SHARE'.
- Click the white circle to move it to the right and reveal a green bar. Click 'SAVE'.
- You’ll see a message in the lesson box - 'Access this lesson using pin code: ' The code will be two letters and four numbers long. Make a note of the code to give to your children.
- The children can now visit https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in, enter the code and click ‘I don't have a username’ to access the resources in the lesson.
The video below demonstrates how to share a lesson via PIN.
Sharing more than one lesson? Individual logins for learners give them access to all the lessons you create without having to share a new PIN for each lesson. Take a look at our ‘Sharing Resources Using Personal Child Logins’ article for further information on how to do this.Further information on sharing resources can be found on our blog post and TwinklCares are happy to answer any further questions you may have.