Once you have created a lesson, you can share it with learners. They can access the resources in the lesson on devices in the classroom or their own devices at home.
Resources can be shared via a PIN. To get a PIN for your lesson, follow these steps:
- Click your account icon at the top right of the screen and select 'My Resources' from the drop down menu.
- Find the lesson you would like to share and click 'SHARE'.
- Click the white circle so that it moves to the right and reveals a green bar. Click on 'Save'.
- You will see a message in the lesson box - 'Access this lesson using pin code: ' - The code will be two letters and four numbers long. Make a note of the code to give to your children.
- The children can enter the code on this page: https://www.twinkl.co.uk/go/sign-in
Once the code has been entered, the children will be able to access the resources within the lesson.
The video below demonstrates how to share a lesson via PIN.