We have lots of fantastic templates and symbols available to use in Twinkl Symbols on the Twinkl website.
These steps will help with creating resources:
- Open the Twinkl Symbols page and click 'Start Creating Online Now!'
- Click 'Create New' and select your template option or click 'Search & Explore'.
- When you have found the template you would like to use, click on the title to open it in Twinkl Symbols.
- Click on the box you would like to add the symbol to and use the image tab (on the left of the screen) to find the symbols you would like to use.
- Double-check 'Add Symbol Label' is ticked - this will add text underneath the symbol.
- Click on the text underneath the symbol. A blue box will appear around it and the text tab will open, allowing you to edit the text.
- When you have finished your resource, you can save, download and print it.
Further help with using the Twinkl Symbols app can be found here: https://twinkl.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/sections/360004822797-Twinkl-Symbols-for-AAC-App
If you would like further support using Twinkl Symbols on the website, please contact TwinklCares who are happy to help.