There are three styles of cursive available in the Twinkl Cursive fonts; cursive, continuous cursive and precursive.
Some of the letters may appear as if they are not joined correctly when you first enter your text. Follow the steps below to correct the joins:
1) Type your words, with the font set to ‘Twinkl Cursive Unlooped’ or ‘Twinkl Cursive Looped’. The joins won’t look correct at this point.
2) Select the text that’s using the font ‘Twinkl Cursive Unlooped’ or ‘Twinkl Cursive Looped’.
3) Go to the font menu by either right-clicking the highlighted text and selecting 'Font', pressing Ctrl+D (Cmd+D on Mac) or clicking the ‘more’ arrow from the font section of the toolbar.
4) Go to ‘Advanced’.
5) To correct the joins, check the box next to ‘Use Contextual Alternatives’.
6) To add lead-ins, set the ‘stylistic set’ to ‘2’.
7) Once complete, click ‘OK’ and the font should now have the correct joins and use lead-ins (if required).
Unfortunately Microsoft PowerPoint does not support the ‘joined’ lettering feature.