You may find there are resources in your membership you are not using and don’t need access to. Downgrading your membership may be the best option, allowing you to pay for only the resources you're using.
For guidance on downgrading your membership, please click on one of the options below:
Please contact TwinklCares with the email address and the name of the current membership on your account. TwinklCares may ask some questions to confirm your account and will then talk to you about the resources you currently download to help you to decide on the membership that best suits your needs.
I have a monthly membership
To downgrade your membership by one step, e.g. from Ultimate to Extra, follow the directions below:
1) Sign in to your Twinkl account and go to the Payment & Memberships page.
2) In the 'Your Current Membership' section towards the top of the page, you'll find a box with your membership name. Underneath this is a grey 'Manage Membership' link. Click on this link.
3) Scroll to the 'Twinkl Free' option and click the 'Cancel Membership' button in the box.
4) You'll see some information about downloads and support. Please click 'Cancel Anyway'.
5) The next screen will display some more options. Click the green button in the ‘Jump to a Lower Bundle’ box.
6) A message will appear on screen to confirm your membership has been downgraded. An email will also be sent to the email address on your account.
If you are unsure of the membership you would like to downgrade to or would like to downgrade by two steps (e.g. from Ultimate to Core), please get in touch with TwinklCares who are happy to help.