You may find there are resources in your membership you are not using and don’t need access to. Downgrading your membership may be the best option, allowing you to pay for only the resources you are using.
Downgrade an annual membership
Please contact TwinklCares with the email address and the name of the current membership on your account. TwinklCares may ask some questions to confirm your account and will then talk to you about the resources you currently download to help you to decide on the membership that best suits your needs.
Downgrade a monthly membership
To downgrade your membership by one step, e.g. from Ultimate to Extra, follow the directions below:
1) Sign in to your Twinkl account and go to the Payment & Memberships page of your account.
2) Scroll down the page and click on the ‘Cancel Membership’ link.
3) Click 'Continue with cancellation’.
4) Here you will see some options. Click the green button in the ‘Jump to a Lower Bundle’ box.
5) A message will appear on screen to confirm your membership has been downgraded. An email will also be sent to the email address on your account.
To downgrade by two steps, e.g. from Ultimate to Core, please contact TwinklCares with the email address for your Twinkl account and the name of the membership you would like to downgrade to. TwinklCares may ask some questions to confirm your account and can then downgrade your membership for you. They will email confirmation of the downgrade in membership to you.
If you are unsure of the membership you would like to downgrade to, TwinklCares can discuss the resources you would like to be able access and help you decide on the membership that best suits your needs. Please do get in touch if you have any questions or would like further help.