An annual membership can be purchased through the website. If you are currently making monthly payments, you can change to an annual membership through your Twinkl account at any time.
To change your membership from monthly to annual, sign in to Twinkl and follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Payment & Memberships' area of your account by clicking on your name in the top right of the screen and clicking on 'Payments' in the drop down menu.
- Scroll down the page to find the 'Cancel Membership' link and click on it.
- You will be shown a page with information on support and downloads. Scroll down and click the 'Continue with cancellation' link.
- Here you will see some options that include pausing the membership or changing to a lower bundle. Look for the option titled 'Save 15% by switching to Annual' (pictured below) and click the 'Switch To Annual' button in the box.
- The account now recognises that you have changed from a monthly membership to an annual membership. You will be shown a message on the screen to confirm this. The message will include the date your current month of membership will end and the amount that will be taken on that day for the annual membership (which will then be active on your account for 12 months).
This video demonstrates how to change from monthly payments to an annual payment.
Where can I double-check the start date of my annual membership?
Visit the 'Payment & Memberships' area of your account to see the date your current month of membership will end and your new annual membership will start. This information will be shown at the top of the page, In the 'Current Membership' section.
What do I do if I change my mind?
If you decide you would like to change back to monthly payments before the annual membership is due to start, please get in touch with TwinklCares who can help with this.
If you decide you would like to return to monthly payments after the annual membership has started or if you decide you would like to cancel your membership altogether, please contact TwinklCares with the email address for your account and they will be able to look into this for you.