Save money by swapping from a monthly membership to an annual membership.
To change your membership from monthly to annual, sign in to Twinkl and follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Payment & Memberships' area of your account by clicking on your name in the top right of the screen and clicking on 'Payments' in the drop down menu.
- In the 'Your Current Membership' section, towards the top of the page, you'll find a box with your membership name.
- Click the 'Save by Switching to Annual' button.
- You'll be shown the price of the annual payment and the date this will be taken. To switch to an annual membership, click 'Continue with Annual'.
- The account now recognises that you have changed from a monthly membership to an annual membership. You'll be shown a message on the screen to confirm this. You'll also see the date your current month of membership will end and the amount that will be taken on that day for the annual membership (which will be active on your account for 12 months).
Where can I double-check the start date of my annual membership?
Visit the 'Payment & Memberships' area of your account to see the date your current month of membership will end and your new annual membership will start. This information can be seen at the top of the page, in the 'Current Membership' section.
What do I do if I change my mind?
If you decide you'd like to return to monthly payments, you can click the 'Switch back to monthly' in the 'Payment & Memberships' area of your account.
If this button isn't available, please contact TwinklCares with the email address for your account and they'll look into this for you.