Once you have set up your account, you can start downloading resources!
Follow these steps to download resources:
1) Sign in to your Twinkl account.
2) Find the resource you would like to download and click on it to open the resource page.
3) Click on the 'Download Now' button, underneath the preview image of the resource
4) The resource will either open as a new tab on your web browser or appear in a box on screen for you to click on.
5) You can now print your resource.
Does clicking the 'Download Now' button open the membership page? Take a look at Why Does This Resource Require A Payment Or Upgrade?
Does the resource download to your device? If not, take a look at What Do I Do When a Resource Isn't Downloading?
Does the 'Download Now' button say 'Launch'? This indicates the resource is streamed instead of downloaded to your device. Make sure you have a good internet connection and the resource will be accessible to use right away.
For further help, please contact TwinklCares.