Twinkl resources can be downloaded from the website or the Twinkl App to your Android phone and tablet devices. Follow the steps below to print the resources you have downloaded to your mobile Android device.
- Make sure your printer supports wireless printing.
- Make sure your have connected your device to your printer through your device 'Settings'.
- Make sure the printer and device are connected to the same Wifi network.
- Open the resource you are wanting to print and look for either 'Menu' and three horizontal lines or 'More' and three dots, tap on it and scroll through to find print.
- Select your printer and then number of copies you would like to print and tap 'Print'.
More information on printing from an Android phone or tablet can be found here.
Please get in touch with TwinklCares if you would like further help printing from your Android device.