Many of our resources include the answer sheets within the same download, to make your lives (and marking) a little easier. When sharing more resources with children at home, what was a time-saving hack now might be a hindrance. But, we have a solution!
Once you’ve found a resource you need to print or share, follow these steps to remove the answer sheet from the resource.
1) Click 'Download' on the resource page to download the resource you would like to share.
2) Open the resource and select 'Print'.
3) When the print preview and print options open, select 'Pages' under 'Pages to Print' and enter the page numbers of the pages you would like to send to your children.
4) Next, select 'Print to PDF' or 'Save as PDF' as the printer.
5) When you are ready, click 'Print' or 'Save' and a window will open so that you can give the new version of the resource a title.
The pages you have chosen will then be saved as a PDF resource that you can share with the children. Take a look at the video below to see these steps in action.