When you make a resource using the Create tool, this is saved and can be downloaded or edited in the future. Created resources can be found in Create or the 'My Created Resources' area of your account.
The video below will show you how to find your created resources.
To find your created resources, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Twinkl account and open Create.
- Click on 'View My Resources' on the main dashboard or the 'My Saved Resources' button on the toolbar on the left of the screen.
Here you will see your resources organised by date with the most recent first. From here you can choose to delete, duplicate or edit your resources.
Resources made in previous versions Create can be downloaded from your account area. Follow the steps below to find there.
- Sign in to your Twinkl account.
- Click your account icon and name at the top right of the web page and click on 'My Resources'
- Click 'My Created Resources'. The resources made in older versions of Create can be found underneath the 'Go to Create' link. Here you can download any of your Create resources.